Monday 2 February 2015

Feb 1, 2015 - Baptism!


Hey! This was my baptism in Johor that happened the week after I left!

 
Sister S got baptized this week! That was very exciting, the baptism went really well! I still haven't gotten a card reader... sorry... but Elder Sessions is going to give me the picture in a sec from the baptism.
 
The house is awesome, I love Elder Parker, one of my favourite people in the mission, he is training Elder Ee from Kuala Lumpur, he's funny, 'cause his English is pretty FOB... but it's better than his Malay (he's Chinese) so it's funny talking to him :P I've never really seen a "native greeny" but he's really funny, It brings back memories from Sentosa.
(I told him that Jordan got 32 points in a basketball game)
32 points is a lot of points! I've heard (from Bro.Laughlin) that J is almost 6 feet tall now! (but I'm guessing probably still about 110lbs)
What the heck! Why is it so warm back home...? is it summer already? oh... never mind, it was schizophrenic Calgary weather.
 (And I told him that the cousins came over, with Sam driving)
SAM CAN DRIVE WHAT THE HECK!
Anyways, the week was good :P

Jumpa Lagi
Elder Bester

No comments:

Post a Comment