Wednesday 4 December 2013

Dec 2 2013 emails

Once again, instead of sleeping like a normal person, I woke up every 1/2 hour or so, to see if Brent was online. So, instead of a big email, I have a bunch of small emails that we sent back and forth in the middle of the night (for me).

First, I told him about our beautiful weather...

man a blizzard? we have those all the time... except it's rain, and we have to bike in it anyways haha

Are you ever dry?

not really... always either rained on, or sweating

starting to upload pictures!

Then, asked him what the strange plant thing was in last week's pictures

That was rambutan! it is delicious!!!!!!

I have a lot of amazing pictures, but can't send them all :P
And why the long sleeved shirt in all the pictures

Oh I was in a cave, so didn't want to scratch my arms too bad.
Today's pictures look like volcanic rocks, do I need to worry about something else too?

I don't think there is any volcanoes...

Also! transfer news today, I am staying in Kota Sentosa, but Elder Baranov is being made the Sibu Zone Leader, so I;m getting a new trainer, but apparently he was really good friends with Baranov in the Mtc, so he should be really good.
 
Does your new companion know the area at all? What do you do while the other guys are travelling around, switching areas? Are you in the Sibu zone?
 
 
No, I'm in the Kuching zone. It's ok, apparently Elder Baranovs favourite person in the MTC was Elder Sutherland (my new guy) and he has been in Kuching before, but not Sentosa
I was talking with Aunt Janine yesterday, and she asked me how you do your laundry, and I didn’t know. Do you have machines in your apartment or building? Or do you have to go somewhere? Or does someone do it for you?
 

They don't have driers in Malaysia, washing Machines only and then you put them on a rack for like 20 minutes outside :P or just inside in case it rains.

I got the package with all the book marks and stuff! I haven't opened the Christmas stuff, but I got the bike tools and stuff :)

Unfortunately I don't have a spare tube... which I kinda needed this week :P cause my tire popped and I'm using the AP's bike cause he keeps it at our house.
Did you get new shoes yet?

No, but because of transfers we are doing a bit of shopping tomorrow...


Did you have the primary presentation? How did it go?

The primary presentation is in a couple of weeks.
Have you done any service for people?

We end up just like cleaning their dishes and stuff, there's not much to do cause people don't really have anything...

Next week is the swim & dive meet. Jordan actually went to Talisman on Friday and did his dives. Nothing like waiting until the last minute. I was worried he might not even try them until the meet! Did we tell you Dad is helping to coach the Dief team? (Swimming, not diving!) I will keep you posted on how that goes.

Is he gonna swim also? :p I bet Dad loves that, and is trying to coach kids to kick J's butt.

Well, I've chatted back and forth a bit :P told you about the transfer news :P I've got a couple of storise coming in my letters, nothing too big, but still :P

Jumpa Lagi!

Elder Bester
 
ok done emailing, forgot to mention that I learned sign language because we have a ym who is deaf so I can talk to him in Malay sign now.















No comments:

Post a Comment