Monday 10 March 2014

March 9 2014 email








Why would there even be a snow brush in a store there?
I KNOW!!!!! WE ALMOST DIED LAUGHING IT WAS SO FUNNY
 
And I assume the cat statues are Kuching. Is that your district?
 
that is my zone
 
so the sisters made us buy matching watches :P
I am red, but I have traded the bottom band with one of the sisters so right now mine is red and pink
I read a little bit of Isaih today that I really liked, Isaiah 60:22, I thought it was really applicable for Malaysia :P
 
also me and Elder reynolds both have our "beautiful verse of the day" and I really liked Isaiah 60:19 today :)
We talked a bit about # of baptisms
 
Some missionaries leave this mission with 0 baptisims and they are the hardest working people ever. Mission success isn't based off of how many people are baptized. The purpose of a missionary is to invite others to come unto Christ by helping them receive the restored gospel.
Missionaries invite and help only, and the amount of baptisms has no consequence or result of a good or bad mission.
We have a goal for 545 this year, but right now we are at about 45...
 
although next week is suppose to have 9, and we have 2 on date for the 5th of April and one for the 26th
Well I'm off to the mission field again!
Talk to you all next week! :)

Jumpa Lagi!
Elder Bester
 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment