Monday 21 April 2014

April 20, 2014 email

From an email with Troy:

How is Singapore?
Singapore is really cool, Kuching is my favourite place in the world because I love the church so much and I have gotten to help so many people and gotten to make so many people happy!
What is the weirdest food you have eaten?
The weirdest food... hmm... there is a lot... chicken feet, durian (but I really like durian), weird vegetables, snake! (but snake is soooooooo good)
 
Do you have an umbrella?
 I don't have an umbrella, because there is so much rain it wouldn't help!
 
Are you good at riding your bike?
 I am really good at riding my bike, I can ride with no hands almost all the way from church to our house, and I can do wheelies!
 
Is your house big or small? I don't know if our house is big or small.
My house is kinda small, but there are only 2 of us and we aren't really in it that much, so it is big enough :)

our house in Calgary is much bigger than any of the houses of the members in my branch (but the english/chinese branch has some nice houses)
Email with Mom
Do you get to Skype on Mother's Day?
yep, I get to skype on mothers day! when is that...
Do you go to the dentist ever?
nope, I don't go to the dentist... I could if I wanted to... but I would have to wait till I'm in Singapore... and that would be a waste of time and money :P
Do you still listen to the music you have there, what is your favorite right now?
I do, because we believe by andre bocelli is probs my favourite,
About hearing that we watched hockey on Good Friday
I love that they set up the hockey game even during easter, that is true Bester family :P
I told him about having a family over on Sunday, and our home teachers too
Our Elder's quorum president reminds me of our home teacher, just cause he loves everyone and is willing to do more than just home teach.
I love when members of the church gather together like that, that is where it's at!
Jumpa Lagi!
Elder Bester
 

No comments:

Post a Comment