Monday 30 June 2014

Baptism pictures and more - June 29, 2014

Hello everyone! A mission is crazy. That is my email for the week :P not actually but mom I'm going to attach letters for some people... and can I write letters for some other people also?


Pictures, a couple of awesome families. 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
One family's daughters teaching Elder Hobbs yoga :P
 




my brakes totally worn out... all four were like that... explains why I couldn't really stop for about 2 weeks...:P (Don't worry I've got new brakes already)


Brother J getting baptized!





Brother J's birthday!
 


The water bottle says "Borneo Drinking Water" (that is not the original contents) but thought it was really funny cause when you fly over borneo that is kinda the colour of the water!


Elders eat a lot of noodles...


Sibu Skyline...



One tiny part of Singapore (Two completely different worlds...)





Chinese characters for Sibu
 
 
 
 Learning Jawi!
 
 
 

 
"Elder Canada"



I LOVE THE PICTURE OF THE YM AT THE TEMPLE!

also i was just looking at my vaccinations and I still don't have all the required ones hahahahaha

anyways I'm a go!


Jumpa Lagi
ElderBester
 

No comments:

Post a Comment