Monday 24 November 2014

Nov 23, 2014 - Incredible week!

hey, I am on, but I'm finishing the UBC stuff so might not write too much.

sorry, e-mailing can be such a pain sometimes, so much to do in so little time. Is there any questions from the family :P

WE HAD 9 INVESTIGATORS AT CHURCH!!!! :)

This was probably the most miraculous week of my mission, we had so many lessons, had so much success, and it was all just God's will, we just stayed humble, worked hard and got to work.
Sorry I get snappy when I e-mail, e-mailing stresses me out every week, so sometimes, some questions irk me, but most the time I'm good. There are a lot of weeks where I wish that there was just 7 days a week of work...

Incredible week, the district exceeded almost all the goals, we were able to see a lot of miracles this week.
Also couple other miracles I saw this week. My convert in Kuching (R) was able to get new work (he was pretty much a slave at his last job... as in he was a slave) with the branch president of Kota Sentosa! He's already finished the Book of Mormon, and when he goes back to Indonesia, he is going to live in Jakarta so he can still go to church!

Also J from Sibu called me yesterday to say thanks for finding him in Sibu. (in case you've forgotten who he is) he was the LA who we found at a birthday party, smoking, who said in English that he was a member of the church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day saints. He is being set apart as the Sibu 2 Young Men's President, getting the Melchizedek Priesthood next month, and currently going out to find less actives and bringing them back!
Also there was a convert of mine in Kuching (had been baptized, never got the gift of the holy ghost) (10 years old now) who just got sealed to her family last week! So that was also incredibly exciting!
2 brothers who I worked with in Kuching just got the MP and one of them just married Brother C's Daughter.
in the same group trip to the temple was a family that was less active in Kota Sentosa (he was the branch mission leader) and he went to another branch when he was active again, and just got sealed!

Anyways I gotta go!

No comments:

Post a Comment