Monday 15 December 2014

Dec 8 2014 - Testimony

What did you do for PDay?

I called some of my Recent Converts in Mukah, that was way exciting! They are all doing way good :) So that was a good start to the day.

We went caroling yesterday with the branch, that was awesome, exactly what our area needed! We have a baptism coming up on the 27th, she is the niece of one of the councellors in the branch presidency, (10 years old) her parents aren't members (yet... :) ) but she wants to be baptized, so that's way cool


I'm sure you've seen this already, but this is my little message I have for now.

I've been reading a lot of the teachings of Christ over the last year, and I'm particularly drawn to his life in this month. My message, or testimony, that I have for this week, is that Jesus is the Christ, and he did suffer for every single one of us.

I haven't experienced a lot of this world, at an age of barely 19, there is still much I have to learn, and a lot I need to grow.

But.

There is one thing I do know. I do know, that Christ was born and raised for all of us, he lived a perfect life for all of us, he atoned for all of us, and he was resurrected, so that we all can return to our heavenly Father.

In short, I'm young, and very small in this world, but there is one thing I know, and that thing is that Jesus is the Christ, and through him my weakness can be made strong (See Ether 12:23,26-27)

Also, just a thought, cause I'm coming home in 8+months, if someone wanted to come and tour my mission with me, that would be way cool
yay! ok well I gotta go! I love you all, and I'm excited for Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment