Monday 12 January 2015

Jan 11, 2015 - New Branch President


Hello!

I'm glad you got my package, sounds like everything is going great back home!

Sound like a crazy party house as usual :P

We got a new branch president yesterday! President D, who was the (less-active) branch mission leader in Kota Sentosa while I was there! and now he is active and a branch presdient! Also he is only 24! and his counsellor is a returned missionary, who is only 26, so right now the average age in the branch presidency is 25!!!

Very exciting time in Matang, I'm way stoked, also quick question, would you recommend getting a new suit while I'm here? I don't want to just waste the money I have left... it would probably be about RM700 for a nice one, and I'm wondering if it would be cheaper than getting a new one back home... even up to RM 900 is only $300... but I've only got $2 000 left and I want to have money at school... so I don't know what to do...

I had an interview with President this week! I love Kuching, everything is great :P So funny that I didn't see him for 6 months, and then I have two interviews back to back with him haha. He answered a lot of questions, it was way awesome.

Anyways, off to play some sports today!

Jumpa Lagi,

Elder Bester

I'm glad everyone liked the ties! Did the rest of the stuff make it there safely?

 One of the missionaries who was here tonight is going home in August just like you. And another one was an investigator in Kelowna when Jordan Crowell got there and is now on a mission!  Been out 59 days or something!

THAT IS SO FREAKING COOL!

Jordan is almost home isn't he? When does he return? Also Josh Widdup is almost back right? Like in a few weeks... also Elder Baranov goes home on wednesday! My first companion to go home...

Also there are a few Elders (including my companion) from my group going home on the 11th of August, so they have only 7 months now! I'm running out of time!
 
anyways I'm out of here!
Jumpa Lagi
Elder Bester

 

No comments:

Post a Comment