Monday 25 May 2015

Baptisms - May 24, 2015

That's funny that I got accepted to UBC and nor UofC, considering that UBC is ranked as a much better school haha

WE HAD 2 BAPTISMS YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, we went to Singapore, that was fun, there was a point where I was with 5 other missionaries, and the 5 of them combined had served for less time than me...

As of tomorrow I have 3 months left!

anywho, i'm on if anyone is awake

also, I got the story that you sent at zone conference (I figured it out 'cause no one else knew what MLA  meant :P )  (also 'cause of Edmonton) but I had no idea that we went that far back! I feel like I don't know my family's history at all. Also Dad still hasn't sent me his conversion story... and like I don't know any of my grandparents stories... or like if/where they got sealed/baptized... was great grandpa a member when there was only 1 branch in Edmonton?

How long before moving to Canada did they get baptized? and did only they join? how many siblings does Grandma have? and why didn't you get baptized at 8? :P 
and what the heck is Dad's story?

What are you doing for pday?

We are planning on playing laser tag... :)

That is our Young Women's presidency, and Gawai is next week (so most of our members won't be at church) so if I get transferred (also next week) I won't see them! so I took pictures with them. (We have been working a lot with the youth here, it's one of the strongest youth programs in Sarawak)
I don't know where I'm gonna live in Vancouver... oops
I met the Canadian from Vancouver in Singapore (he's english speaking) but we stayed at his apartment, so if he doesn't go to his family ward (chinese) then we will be in the same ysa branch!

Did you perform the baptism?

yep both of them, but Elder Ee and Davie gave the gift of the holy ghost. The girl (G) her father has the M.Priesthood, but was too sick to come back to Kuching (he is in his home village) and the rest of the area (siol Kandis) has no priesthood holders, and the other family is from Lundu (about an hour drive (and they don't have a car, so they take the bus and get a hotel to come to church) away from Kuching) there is a M.Priesthood holder there, but he doesn't know the family (we are trying to start a group there) and they both picked me to do it

anyways I'm peacing out! Jumpa Lagi












No comments:

Post a Comment