Monday 8 September 2014

Sept 7 2014 - Back in Sibu, then on to Singapore


I'm in Sibu right now, which is exciting.
I will be in Singapore next week!
 
Mukah is awesome, and we currently have 5 investigators on date to be baptized on the 4th of October, a family going to the temple at the end of the month, and a new investigator who we are going to try to put on date for the end of October.

Why are you in Sibu?

It is a zone meeting. I might get to see Brother J tonight, and buy a burger from him :P The zone leaders put us on splits with the elders in Sibu 1... Why not my old area? I don't know, but I'm going with Sibu 1 :P

What is the travelling to Singapore like?
It is a ridiculous trip to Singapore, and our whole week is destroyed :P Tuesday we bus to Sibu, Wednesday we fly from Sibu to Kuching, to Singapore, we have meetings wednesday and thursday, fly back on Friday to Sibu, but get to Sibu too late to catch a bus, so bus back to Mukah on saturday.

Where do you stay?

We stay with the zone leaders when in Sibu, and all the Elders (and sisters...) stay in a hotel in Singapore.
I'm jealous, I love staying in hotels!

these are value hotels... there is no reason to be jealous.

legit, smaller than about our bathroom and shoes room put together...


It is nice though, because Singapore has clean water, so we get to shower in clean water :P

also couple interesting things, I finished the Kitab Mormon this week! It is cool to say I've read the Book of Mormon in 2 languages.

I finished Jesus the Christ two weeks ago.

and the senior couple live on "Jalan orang kaya" (Rich people road)

Jumpa Lagi!

Elder Brent Bester

ps. Brent did the ALS ice bucket challenge, and I have put it on his Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment