Thursday 17 October 2013

Oct 17 2013 email

HEY! I got the Charlie brown letter package! That was awesome guys! Thanks so much! I am trying to also finish the whole Doctrine and Covenant before i go to singapore!

I am only on section 60 so I´ll have to read a lot on the plane. I have a picture of my travel itinerary, and i´ll send it to you guys. I can buy a phone card here, and I will call from LAX, I´m just not sure if the times on the sheet are all local times, or all in MST so probably I will call around (Semi colon dosent work because there is no english option on this computer right now, so if you see Ñ it is semi colon) 9Ñ30 MST or 10, but it will be around that time on the 22nd, I don´t have an international phone card, so I wont be able to call from HongKong.

I won´t write a letter this week, because I decided something that would be even better is if i sent my first journal home. It goes up to about the 13th of October, so you guys can catch up on that haha and probably all of my notes as well from my first note book.

Anyways, some cool things to tell you about.

So last tuesday.... the choir sang Praise to the man (for a special reason) and that was one of the most spectacular things I´ve ever done, so imagine 2000 missionaries singing the same songs the MOTAB does, that is how awesome choir is. the broadcast was sent to all the MTC´s all over the world... because...

DALLIN H OAKS SPOKE! OH MY GOODNESS IT WAS SO GOOD I HAVEN´T FELT SO SPIRITUALLY HIGH THE WHOLE TIME I HAVE BEEN HERE IT WAS GREAT OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!

but ya... it was pretty good...

I have a question, when I am in singapore, can i send letters home to you guys in a big package, and then could you guys send out the letters to friend that I write, cause i write about 5 a week... and in singapore that will cost me $25... and if i sent it to you guys all together it would just cost 5...

Anyways, i love you all, i have 8 minutes left, so I am going to send a couple pictures because that takes a lot of time... and i want to email sonya´s mom in Malay.

Jumpa lagi, saya sayang kamu samua, say barharap kamu rasa bagus dan sayang gereja.

Elder Bester

No comments:

Post a Comment