Thursday 10 October 2013

Oct 3 Email


HEY FAMILY!!!

SO today was crazy!! So I'm going to have to write a lot cause I'm running out of time for computer usage, I hope you guys are all doing fantastic :)

I didn't buy any ties because all the ties here are lamesauce! They don't even look cool! Elder Jensen is my companion (you probs know haha) I miss you guys and hope you're having as much fun as i am.

Umm i dont really want to get mike/jordans blogs, i dont have time and i just email them anyways.
It takes three stamps to send things back :P freaking ridiculous American postage :P

I love you guys, and once again...

QUESTIONS!

1) Troy how was basketball!!! do you love it! I hear you're really fun to watch
2) DID I ACTUALLY WIN BOTH OF THE BIG SWORDFISH AWARDS OH MY GOODNESS!!!!
3) Katie, well I've sent you a bunch of emails :P i'm running out of questions for you, just stay away from boys
4) Jordan have you had a date yet? also how's QE? is it weird w/o me there :P do you have Condie this year?
5) Hey mom and dad, you should make sure that the family reads scriptures every night :P I finished Alma yesterday :P

I dont have time... I'll send a bunch of pictures before i leave the MTC. I love you guys, and i keep the pictures of us up in my room :)

Saya menyayangi samua kamu (Probably spelt wrong... I love you all)
Saya tahu  gereja yesus kristus orang suchi zaman akhir benard dan bethul.

Jumpa Lagi!

Elder Bester.

I'll ship out a letter tonight.. or tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment